Slide Show

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going Private!!!


I have decided to make our blog private. So many weird things happen on the Internet and with a baby on the way, I figured it was better to be safe. By doing this it will only allow invited readers to our blog. You will have to log in before you can read it-which I know is a pain (I am sorry!). I feel much more safe with this decision though. If you would like continue keeping up with us and our new family, please send me your email address. I will add you to our invited list of readers. I will wait a week or so before I make the big change. Thank you so much for understanding... :)

2 comments:

Ross and Dannielle said...

Do you need my address? :)

Wendy said...

Hey Melissa,
I've been reading up on your adventures, add me to your list. I'm wondering if I need to go private as well??? idahovandals97@hotmail.com

Good luck these next few weeks and hang in there! AOE,
Wendy